A Texan who became the first in the nation to receive a full face transplant recipient after a 2008 power line accident has wed another burn victim he met at a support group.
A North Texas man who, in 2011, became the nation’s first full face transplant recipient has thanked the Southlake Lions Club for helping him get a guide dog.
A North Texas man who had a face transplant a year ago says now he can feel his daughter’s kisses. Dallas Wiens of Fort Worth was at a Boston hospital Monday to follow up with his transplant team.
Dallas Wiens is proof you can overcome almost anything. The Fort Worth resident lost his face to a horrible accident and recently became the first in this country to receive a face transplant.
A smile; a raised eyebrow; a wrinkled nose: They’re easy facial movements for most. They’re also the goal of Dallas Wiens.
The nation’s first full face transplant recipient, a 25-year-old Fort Worth man, has made his first public appearance since his operation.
A Boston hospital has performed the nation’s first full face transplant, of 25-year-old patient Dallas Wiens of Fort Worth.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game