by @TaraLipinsky Tampa Bay Ray’s mascot is not that sharp, A Bills WR wants the obvious from North Korea, Kevin Ware pokes fun on Letterman, And Bubba Watson’s life just got more incredible and we’ve […]
This week’s debut of Jimmy Kimmel Live at 11:35 p.m. makes the late-night show war a three-way race.
David Letterman’s “stupid human tricks” and Top 10 lists vaulted into the ranks of cultural acclaim as the comedian received this year’s Kennedy Center Honors.
President Obama doesn’t want to have to answer the “difficult” questions on the economy, jobs, the turmoil related to America in the Middle East, and more so he avoids solid news programs to go on popular fluff shows to get softball questions.
President Barack Obama is in favor of the extremely controversial idea of redistribution of the nation’s wealth. Basically, Obama believes that everyone should “have a shot” at the good life and great opportunities in life whether they’ve worked for them or not – paid for by those who have acquired their wealth and success-related opportunities in life via hard work.
Rebuking Mitt Romney, President Obama said Tuesday that Americans are not “victims” and that anyone seeking the presidency ought to be working for “everyone, not just some.”
Nine members of the 2012 American League All-Star team and Hall of Famer George Brett joined the Late Show with David Letterman to present the “Top Ten Fun Facts About the All-Star Game”.
Gov. Rick Perry, often the butt of jokes on Late Night with David Letterman, flew to New York to poke fun at himself Thursday night.
Governor Rick Perry is scheduled to appear on the “Late Show with David Letterman” on Thursday to talk about his brain freeze a day earlier on stage with his GOP rivals.
A frequent contributor to a jihadist website has threatened David Letterman, urging Muslim followers to “cut the tongue” of the late-night host because of a joke the comic made on his CBS show.
Josh Hamilton and the Texas Rangers will already be in New York City next week to take on the New York Yankees. So why not have the reigning American League MVP take a few extra swings?
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Staubach As A ‘Fan’ Of Romo, Garrett And The Cowboys’ Chances
- Fort Worth Mayor Wants Your Photos & Ideas
- Reports Of Armed Man Prompts Alert At UTA
- Viral Video: Crossbow vs Dr Pepper Ten
- Mosquito Spraying Set To Start In South Dallas
- Police Bust Alleged North Texas Prostitution Ring
- Hoops Controversy In University Park
- Miami Rallies To Win Game Six Against The Spurs