The U.S. Military is making one of the biggest policy changes in its history. CBS News learned Tuesday the Defense Department is lifting its ban on women serving in combat.
The Pentagon says a 28-year-old sailor from Dallas has died of illness while on deployment in support of NATO forces in Afghanistan.
More than 80 victims and family members in the worst-ever mass shooting at a U.S. military installation are seeking $750 million in compensation from the Army.
The F-35 Joint Strike Fighter project got a vote of confidence from the House Appropriations Committee. The vote on Capitol Hill reaffirms hundreds of jobs at Fort Worth’s Lockheed Martin plant.
A 26-year-old North Texas Marine Corps reservist has been killed in action in Afghanistan.
A military advisory commission is recommending that the Pentagon do away with long-standing policies that ban women from serving in combat units.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Oklahoma Twister Leaves Stories Of Heartbreak & Hope
- Amber Alert Issued For 9-Month-Old Girl
- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant: ‘I Found Myself’
- Knicks Unsure About Stoudemire’s Role
- Texas Baptist Men To Offer Cooked Meals, Comfort To Okla. Storm Victims
- Randolph, Grizzlies On The Rebound Again
- Romo Removes A Cyst From His Back – But Not The Monkey
- Clippers Head Coach Vinny Del Negro Out After 3 Seasons