David Torres says he was on the brink of death three times last year.
There is proof defibrillators can help save lives and one North Texas mom has worked hard to make sure every school has a device. Her charitable quest is being done in memory of her daughter.
A middle school football player in Azle was taken to the hospital on Tuesday night after he was seriously injured during a game.
North Texas thieves are now targeting ambulances. And the vehicles are getting robbed right outside emergency rooms.
A 12-year-old Keller Middle School student who, suffered a heart attack, has an internal defibrillator now, but his mother may have saved his life by performing CPR.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing