The Washington dealmakers who warn that a plunge off the “fiscal cliff” would be disastrous don’t seem to be rushing to stop it. Why aren’t they panicking?
The last undecided House race has been called for the incumbent Democrat, bringing an unofficial close to the 2012 campaign more than three weeks after Election Day.
Speaker John Boehner believes he holds a strong hand in fiscal cliff and debt limit talks. He is, once again, taking the global economy hostage and playing politics with the U.S. debt limit.
Obama is hoping to promote the discussion of the Bush tax cut extensions by getting people hooked on the topic and by getting them to use the #My2K hashtag on Twitter.
Senate Democrats are deeply divided over whether cuts to popular benefit programs like Medicare and Medicaid should be part of a plan to address the nation’s financial problems.
Liberals and their ilk obviously won the executive branch of the United States government for another four years with the reelection of President Barack Obama, but they still pick fights as much as they did before the election – if not more.
It’s almost to the point that the easiest way to spot a corrupt politician is to see who’s winning in Chicago.
Texas lawmakers have begun filing their bills ahead of the 2013 legislative session. Many of them familiar reruns, while others set the tone for politics next year.
A brewing and potentially bitter battle over Democratic efforts to limit filibusters could increase partisan tensions in the Senate just as President Obama and Republicans are trying to find a compromise on major issues.
The day after the voters spoke in our democracy, Republicans sought to set aside the results and focus on winning next time. It is not just a losing proposition for Republicans, it is a losing proposition for America.
Democrats and liberal advocacy groups have declared victory in what they called a Republican “war on women” and are celebrating the defeats of some GOP candidates who took rigid stands against abortion.
Even the most liberal of Democrats must agree that Obama’s inability to get foes to work with him is severely impeding any progress this country.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Garbage Truck Wreck Injures Two
- Magic Try To Follow Howard Trade With Lottery Luck
- Built To Win Now, Knicks Didn’t Get Close
- Spurs Rout Grizzlies 105-83 In West Finals Opener
- Wizards’ Bradley Beal On Derrick Rose: ‘I Think He’s Scared’
- Heat Prepare To Take On Pacers
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity?
- Texas DPS Adds Memorial Day Patrols