Denton County Sheriff’s Department
A Denton County Sheriff’s deputies shot a man in the arm as they tried to take him into custody at a home near the 6600 block of Grissom Road.
A suspected copper thief is hospitalized at Parkland Hospital after being electrocuted in Denton County. Officials say 24-year-old James Johnson was committing the crime on Sunday, near Aubery, when he was seriously burned.
A Denton County Sheriff’s K-9 was found to have been shot to death after going missing from his handler’s backyard more than two weeks ago.
One suspect is dead and another in jail, after they led a deputy on a chase and then rammed his patrol car during a traffic stop, according to the Denton County Sheriff’s Department.
Tucked away in Denton County, Lantana is known for its quaintness. But some residents believe the lack of a police force is leading to lawlessness in town.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado