Does Dez Bryant belong in the Pro Bowl? Victor Cruz and Julio Jones have fewer catches, fewer yards and fewer touchdowns.
The Dallas Cowboys couldn’t trust receiver Dez Bryant to even run the right routes less than two months ago. The Dallas Cowboys couldn’t trust receiver Dez Bryant to even run the right routes less than two months ago.
Dr. Jerry Jones is admitting he made the wrong diagnosis on the projected hip-to-finger bone graft for Dallas Cowboys standout receiver Dez Bryant.
After further review, the breaking news on Richie’s Whitt’s Twitter is not confirmed, and therefore reversed. The player did not have season-ending surgery and will not be placed on IR this week. Whitt will be penalized 15 yards and sent to timeout.
Bryant worked Thursday with his fractured left index finger wrapped in a glove and special padding so large that it had a Mickey Mouse-hand look to it.
While the Cowboys were beating the Bengals last Sunday to grab an emotional victory, Dallas receiver Dez Bryant injured his left index finger and there was speculation that his season could be finished as a result.
Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is seeing another doctor to help determine if he can play the rest of this season with a broken finger on his left hand.
Bryant will today follow his attendance of the memorial service in honor of late teammate Jerry Brown with another visit with doctors in search of approval to allow him to continue playing this season.
Jerry Jones revealed on Tuesday that Dez Bryant – not the team – will decide whether or not the Cowboys’ star receiver will undergo season ending surgery on his finger.
Dallas Cowboys officials are “all-but set’’ to concede that top receiver Dez Bryant’s season may be over due to a left index finger injury sustained Sunday in the team’s emotional 20-19 victory at Cincinnati, team sources tell Dallas radio station 105.3 The Fan.
The Cowboys would make a determination on whether Bryant was done for the season after he consulted with a hand specialist Monday. “We don’t know the extent of the injury, we are still evaluating that”
Dallas coach Jason Garrett implores Dez Bryant to run “north and south” with the ball. The Cowboys receiver is listening, and his career sure seems headed a lot more north than south.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Backlash Against HiV/AIDS Billboard In Dallas
- Texas Man Pleads Guilty To Smuggling Snakes On Planes
- Killed Pastor’s Son Says His Dad Taught Forgiveness
- Military Changes Policy On Women In Combat, Special-Ops
- Groundbreaking For New Pedestrian Bridge At Mockingbird Lane
- 5 Things to Watch For In Game 6 of NBA Finals
- Spurs A Model Of Patience & Success
- Rangers Put Baker On DL With Sprain