Health officials in Dallas County are sending out a plea to doctors and health workers — asking that they be on the lookout for measles symptoms.
A new study shows how important it is for men to carefully consider treatments for early-stage prostate cancer. Fifteen years after surgery or radiation treatment, nearly all of the older men in the study had some problems having sex.
When classes resume in the fall, Texas schools must have policies in place to deal with students who have food allergies.
The Centers for Disease Control now estimates that one in 88 children in the US have autism. Fifteen-year-old Michael Susens is one of them, diagnosed when he was just two years old.
When a Fort Worth boy was diagnosed by doctors to have autism, his mother asked his school place him in a separate class. But the school’s experts didn’t find him to have the condition. The issue, experts say, is that autism is difficult to diagnose and may differ between doctors.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Man Allegedly Kicks Dog To Death Over Apartment Dispute
- Group Says Airline Merger Would Reduce Competition
- AMA Classifying Obesity As A Disease May Open Up Treatment Options
- CDC: HPV Vaccine Reduced Disease Rates in Teen Girls by 56 Percent
- CBS 11 Steals & Deals: June 19
- Dirk Nowitzki Dines With President Obama In Berlin
- Appeal Seeks To Halt Dallas County Woman’s Execution
- Four Keys For Bruins In Game 4 Of Stanley Cup Final