The 180,000 square foot Perot Museum of Nature and Science opened its doors for the first time on Saturday morning.
After three years of construction, the Perot Museum of Nature & Science is finally opening its doors. Take a look at what you can find at the new Dallas attraction.
A Florida dealer of fossils who acquired the remains of a dinosaur that the government plans to seize says he is “not some international bone smuggler.”
A dinosaur skeleton is scheduled to be taken by U.S. authorities Friday from the custody of an auction house after a judge permitted its seizure for its likely return home to Mongolia.
Some fossilized tracks housed in a small building outside the Texas Memorial Museum tell the story of two beasts. Two dinosaurs, along an ancient sea near present-day Fort Worth, tramped through coastal mud.
Dinosaur World 1058 Park Road 59, Glen Rose, Texas Hours: Open every day from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. except Christmas day and Thanksgiving day Ages 13-60: $12.75 + tax Ages 3-12: $9.75 + tax […]
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Oklahoma Twister Leaves Stories Of Heartbreak & Hope
- Amber Alert Discontinued For 9-Month-Old Girl
- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant: ‘I Found Myself’
- Knicks Unsure About Stoudemire’s Role