When a teen driver called 911 for help, saying his gas pedal was stuck and he was traveling down the highway at 125 mph, it was 911 operator Alisha Bumelis who answered the call.
A Dallas 9-1-1 operator who mishandled a call from a dying woman has resigned.
Parents of a 10 year old autistic boy question why a school bus took their son to the wrong address and what took dispatchers so long to find him.
A young Lewisville girl is being called a hero for her ability to stay calm and call for help while her dad suffered a heart attack.
A fired 911 dispatcher spent Monday in municipal court fighting for her job, which she was fired from in April following allegations that she never told police that rookie Officer Jillian Smith had been fatally shot responding to a domestic disturbance call.
About 20 fire fighters took to City Hall Wednesday, crying foul over a proposal to change fire dispatcher shifts to save the city money.
Latest DFW News
- Advanced Nursing Degree Requirements In Dallas Improve Patient Care
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Police: Family Violence Claims Two More Victims
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead