Testimony began with allegations that the NFL Hall of Famer and Former Dallas Cowboy threatened a witness this morning.
The second day of the couple’s divorce hearing is underway on Friday morning, and much of the talk is centered around an altercation that took place on April 23.
NFL Hall of Famer Deion Sanders has arrived at the Collin County Courthouse and so has his wife, Pilar Sanders. They arrived separately for a hearing in their ongoing divorce proceedings.
There is a new trend among older couples. The number of people getting divorced after their kids have left the home is on the rise. Why are they calling it quits after kids leave the nest?
Omar Jahwar has been close pals with Deion Sanders for more than a decade, and has also helped Pilar Sanders with her nonprofit. He wanted to tell the truth about the couple’s ugly divorce.
Former Dallas Cowboy Deion Sanders has now been charged with Assault following an altercation at the family home. But unlike his wife, Pilar, Deion will not be spending any time in jail.
In recent years, divorce attorneys have been quick to surf Facebook or Twitter in search of nasty remarks or false accusations made by their clients’ spouses.
When the name Deion Sanders was in the news it was because of an outstanding play, outrageous behavior on-the-field, or his flashy duds or lifestyle – but now it’s because of the nasty divorce he’s going through from his soon-to-be-ex Pilar.
There are support groups for just about every need out there. Not for divorce. Yet, according to government data, for every two marriages, there’s one divorce.
A federal appeals court says Continental Airlines administrators don’t have the power to decide whether employees’ divorces are real or fake.
Are you being driven to divorce? Lots of North Texans face long commutes to work. And a new study shows the length of your commute can affect the length of your marriage. It’s gridlock versus wedlock.
Most people think men are more likely to cheat than women. But psychologists say it’s really not about gender, it’s about power, and that powerful women are just as likely to cheat as men.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- I-Team: Storm Shelters Rare In North Texas Schools
- Criticized Curriculum System CSCOPE Will Scrap Lesson Plans
- Fort Worth City Council Briefed On Animal Shelter After CBS 11 I-Team Investigation
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas
- Oklahoma Twister Leaves Stories Of Heartbreak & Hope