Texans love pickup trucks, but so do Texas thieves. Ford, Chevrolet and Dodge trucks topped the Texas Department of Public Safety’s list of most stolen vehicles last year.
One of the most talked about Super Bowl commercials — Chrysler Dodge’s “God Made a Farmer” ad — was the creation of Dallas advertising agency The Richards Group.
Police have released new photos in the case of Alicia Moore, hoping someone will identify a possible witness in the case.
Among the four manufacturers in the top racing series, Dodge now stands tied with Ford in last place. Chevrolet is in first, followed by Toyota.
“I’ve met other Challengers on the road. We rev engines back and forth.” – Jonathan and his Dodge Challenger SRT8 392
Gas prices are on the rise. Is it time to trade in your car for something smaller? Jerry ‘The Car Pro’ Reynolds talks about that and the 2012 Dodge Charger.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Oakland Tops Texas, 1-0
- I-Team: Storm Shelters Rare In North Texas Schools
- Criticized Curriculum System CSCOPE Will Scrap Lesson Plans
- Fort Worth City Council Briefed On Animal Shelter After CBS 11 I-Team Investigation
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas