The Van Zandt County Sheriff’s Office has released more information about the primary suspect involved in the murder of two people.
Authorities have identified a primary suspect in the death of two people who were found in a house Friday morning.
The killers fired at least 11 shots at the car carrying the couple.
The victims’ bodies were found 200 miles apart.
Two people have been found shot to death in a Waxahachie house as police safely removed a child from the residence.
A judge in Dallas has set a February 14 trial date for a 13-year-old boy charged with killing a Garland couple.
It sounds a line from an old movie but a Fort Worth double-murder suspect says he “…will not be taken alive.”
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado