Dr Pepper Snapple Group
Apparently Dr Pepper thinks 10 is the new zero. Next month, the country’s No. 3 soft drink company plans to roll out 10-calorie versions of its five big biggest soda brands: 7-Up, Sunkist, Canada Dry, RC Cola and A&W Root Beer.
In this last remnant of untouched coastal prairie near Houston, the Dr Pepper Snapple Group has partnered with The Nature Conservancy to ensure water quality and quantity for its nearby bottling plant.
After a long legal battle, the doctor has ordered a halt to production of a distinct Dr Pepper product known to Texans as ‘Dublin’ Dr Pepper.
Dudes don’t drink diet. That’s the idea behind Dr Pepper Ten, a 10-calorie soft drink Plano-based Dr Pepper Snapple Group is rolling out on Monday with a macho ad campaign that proclaims “It’s not for women.”
Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. filed a lawsuit against one of its bottlers Tuesday over what it says are license agreement violations.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- KT And Baldwin Ride The Texas SkyScreamer
- Bush Hosts 2nd Day Of Bike Ride For Veterans
- Comedian Bobby Lee Joins New School
- Birdman Flying High For The Heat
- Judge Denies Motion To Revoke Brent’s Bail
- Game 5: Quick Makes 24 Saves To Help Kings Top Sharks 3-0, Up 3-2 In Series
- Rangers Coach John Tortorella Explains Benching Of Brad Richards
- North Texas Woman Condemned For Boy’s Starvation Loses Appeal