Jurors in the trial of five men charged with using a horse racing and breeding operation to launder drug money for a Mexican cartel will return to court on Wednesday to hear closing arguments.
You could think of it as fighting fire with fire. For nearly 20 years cities across the country have taken assets confiscated from criminal activity and used the proceeds to battle or dismantle current illegal activity. Case in point — today’s demolition of nearly 50 abandoned houses in Dallas.
A former sergeant with the Mesquite Police Department pleaded guilty to charges of stealing government money.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Prosecutors To Announce Prostitution Bust Later Today
- Hoops Controversy In University Park
- Miami Rallies To Win Game Six Against The Spurs
- A’s Solve Darvish, Top Rangers 6-2
- Aryan Brotherhood Founder Says Gang Never Targeted Law Enforcement
- Demystifyng Mavs’ Double-Pipe-Dream Pursuit Of Paul And Howard
- Police Bust North Dallas Prostitution Ring
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision