Health officials say at least 24 people have become sick from an outbreak of E. coli infections linked to frozen snack foods marketed to children.
Rich Products Corp. has announced a voluntary recall of its Farm Rich Mini Quesadillas and other Farm Rich products because of a possible E. coli contamination.
A big government study has fingered leafy greens like lettuce and spinach as the leading source of food poisoning. Experts repeated often-heard advice: Be sure to wash those foods or cook them thoroughly.
A Northern California produce supplier said Sunday it is voluntarily recalling romaine lettuce that was shipped to 19 states including Texas.
A mysterious and scattered outbreak of the E. coli bacteria is linked to 14 illnesses and one death, health officials say. The reported illnesses were spread across six states.
Raw sprouts from the sandwich chain Jimmy John’s have been linked to an outbreak of foodborne illness — again.
HOUSTON (AP) _ Texas environmental regulators will keep strict limits for E. coli bacteria in recreational waters, opting against a staff recommendation to relax the standard.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado