Fort Worth Mayor Betsy Price gave her second State of the City Address Tuesday morning. During the speech she told more than 1,000 business and community leaders that she’s going to slash the budget so the city can finally operate without deficits.
The General Motors plant in Arlington took a major step forward today in its plant expansion. The first shipment of gigantic equipment, that will be used to stamp out components for GM full-size SUVs, arrived at the Arlington plant.
The mid-priced department store chain reported another much larger-than-expected loss in the fiscal fourth quarter on a nearly 30 percent plunge in revenue in the latest sign shoppers aren’t happy with the changes it’s made in the past year.
A once vibrant section of Dallas could soon be getting a huge facelift. The Dallas Farmers Market was simply a place for farmers to sell goods. But over time, the number of food stands has dwindled.
Texas Gov. Rick Perry is heading to California to meet with business owners and promote Texas’ favorable job creation climate.
A new report shows that Gov. Rick Perry’s pet fund for high-tech startups in Texas is leaving room for $6 million in potential losses due to troubled investments.
They call it the longest, last mile – the distance from where you get off the bus in Fort Worth – to your final destination. But the city is rolling out a bike share program where the bikes will be waiting for you to rent when you get there.
Texas has 11 major bridges that need repair, 11 highly-traveled highway segments that need safety improvements and 38 road segments that suffer from unacceptable congestion, according to a national nonprofit group.
Gov. Rick Perry concedes he can’t get the nation’s 49 other governors “to admit they’d want to be Texans.”
Gov. Rick Perry says a booming Texas economy and rosier state revenue picture should allow lawmakers to cut taxes.
The 83rd Texas Legislature has convened for its 140-day regular session where it will tackle the state budget, students testing, water issues, health care and hundreds of proposed new laws.
Around Arlington maroon and red have taken over near Cowboys Stadium as tailgaters are packing parking lots and partying before the big game.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- 5 Things to Watch For In Game 6 of NBA Finals
- Spurs A Model Of Patience & Success
- Rangers Put Baker On DL With Sprain
- Heat Need Big Game From James Again
- Twin Babies Have A Ball With Rubberbands
- “Tweet,” “Crowdsourcing,” Added To Oxford English Dictionary
- Heimlich Rescues Choking Texas Congressman
- No Court Delay For Fort Hood Suspect, Trial Date Set