Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin all had some things to say about the Cowboys in 2012.
Josh Hamilton’s four homers in Tuesday night’s 10-3 win by the Rangers in Baltimore was the greatest show of power in franchise history. But that’s it. Let’s not get carried away.
During a candid sit down interview, Cowboys legend Emmitt Smith recalled hearing the speech that changed the course of his life.
Dallas coasted to a 34-7 win, and on the way managed to give birth to its newest star, rookie running back, DeMarco Murray.
Hell hath officially frozen over. In Arlington, the Texas Rangers are still playing baseball. And in Dallas, Stars fans are now cheering for the Detroit Red Wings.
Aikman, Emmitt, Irvin, Moose, Bates . . . the list goes on and on of those you miss watching on Sundays. Jagger and Barsky discuss players from back in the day . . . and […]
Deion Sanders played for the Atlanta Falcons, San Francisco 49ers, Washington Redskins and Baltimore Ravens. Why, then, does it feel like it’s a no-brainer that he goes into the Pro Football Hall of Fame as […]
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- President Obama To Visit Tornado-Ravaged Moore, Oklahoma
- SPCA Bringing Pets From Oklahoma To DFW
- Vets Parade Float Driver Says Train Seemed Still Before Crash
- Red Wings Rolling Against Blackhawks With Howard
- Video Fly-Over Provides Look Into Completed LBJ Express Project
- Cowboys Notebook From Inside OTAs
- Bill Would Require Warrant For Police Cell Phone Tracking
- Kings Fall To Sharks 2-1 In Game 4, Series Tied At 2