End Of The World
The Earth has been spinning for 4.5 billion years. It’s population, 6.9 billion people. But that could all become history, tomorrow.
Dec. 21., 2012 will not mark the end of the world – and NASA is out to prove it in a recently released video entitled “Why the World Didn’t End Yesterday”.
You’ve probably heard about it or have seen them around, the billboards predicting the world will come to an end tomorrow – May 21st at 6:00 p.m.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
Latest DFW News
- Driver Hits Wills Point School Bus & Dies
- Pet Of The Week: Raven
- Woman Killed While Crossing Arlington Street
- Grand Prairie Man Suspected In Double Murder Arrested In New Mexico
- Moore Residents Sort Through Tornado Debris
- Medicine Cabinet Dangers: What Every Parent Needs To Know
- Viral Video: Zach Sobiech’s Last Days
- A Romo Tribute: ‘Cyst You Been Gone’