Mike Cammalleri had three goals and an assist in his return from a hip injury to help the Flames beat the Stars 7-4 on Wednesday night, and reach 200 career goals.
Brenden Dillon and Eric Nystrom both scored strange goals as the Stars extended their winning streak against Edmonton to four games with a 4-1 victory on Tuesday.
Eric Nystrom scored the tiebreaking goal with 2:20 left and the Dallas Stars rallied for a 3-2 victory over the Ottawa Senators on Thursday night.
Andrew Raycroft stopped 35 shots for his first win in nearly a year, and the Dallas Stars beat the Colorado Avalanche 3-1 on Monday night.
The deal was done Wednesday. The Wild agreed to send Nystrom to the Stars in exchange for future considerations, which could turn into a draft pick.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado