After selling the Dallas Stars and Texas Rangers in 2011, Dallas-native Tom Hicks is selling yet another valuable local asset. His 25-acre Dallas estate is currently listed at a reported $135 million.
A man who says he is Sherman Hemsley’s brother is expected to reveal the results of a DNA test to a judge in Texas in an effort to prove his claim for a share of the late actor’s estate
The Supreme Court has ruled against the estate of Anna Nicole Smith in its quest to capture some of the $1.6 billion estate left behind by her late Texas billionaire husband.
Latest DFW News
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air