Nearly two years after Rhonda Wells was injured at the Dallas County Jail, she has filed a lawsuit against the former detention officer who hurt her.
A Mesquite woman has filed a lawsuit for an incident caught on camera at the Dallas County Jail.
Nearly three years after a police raid at a Fort Worth gay bar, a new documentary is bringing the incident back into the spotlight.
After a number of disciplinary hearings with Dallas Police Chief David Brown since last week, a number have been shown the door – including six on Thursday.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- A Romo Tribute: ‘Cyst You Been Gone’
- Boy Scouts To Decide Policy On Gay Members
- Rare $10 Bill Fetches $4,818 For West Victims
- State House Set For Major Budget Vote
- Chandelier Owned By Stanford Up For Auction
- Perry To Address Business Forum In Austin
- Midland Train Crash Documents To Be Released
- State Bill Modifies Concealed Handgun Licenses