F1′s championship duel between Sebastian Vettel and Fernando Alonso heads to the season-ending race in Brazil after those two finished second and third Sunday at the U.S. Grand Prix.
The new track built for Formula One’s U.S. Grand Prix has been given the go-ahead for the Nov. 18 race.
Workers have excavated about 85 percent of the Circuit of the Americas track near Austin and they expect to start putting down the first layers of asphalt in April.
The U.S. Grand Prix has been included on the 2012 Formula One calendar, despite fears that the race in Austin would be cut for financial reasons.
Organizers of the proposed U.S. Grand Prix in Texas face a Wednesday deadline to guarantee its long-term financial backing or lose the race for 2012.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Medicine Cabinet Dangers: What Every Parent Needs To Know
- Viral Video: Zach Sobiech’s Last Days
- A Romo Tribute: ‘Cyst You Been Gone’
- Boy Scouts To Decide Policy On Gay Members
- Rare $10 Bill Fetches $4,818 For West Victims
- State House Set For Major Budget Vote
- Chandelier Owned By Stanford Up For Auction
- Perry To Address Business Forum In Austin