The General Motors plant in Arlington took a major step forward today in its plant expansion. The first shipment of gigantic equipment, that will be used to stamp out components for GM full-size SUVs, arrived at the Arlington plant.
Tuesday, Fort Worth broke ground on a nearly $100 million, state-of-the art training center in south central Fort Worth off of West Felix Street.
Latest DFW News
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air