It’s a slow process but ‘Skinny,’ the tubby orange and white tabby cat that CBS 11 introduced to you in September 2012 is losing weight
An overweight stray cat found nearly two months ago in North Texas has slimmed down to 37 pounds but is still too fat to be adopted.
Tipping the scales at 37 pounds, a cat named Skinny, at the East Lake Pet Orphanage in Dallas, is hardly living up to his name.
Latest DFW News
- KRLD Community Hero: Feeding The Hungry
- Report: Knicks’ Anthony To Have Shoulder Re-Examined; Prigioni’s Wife Wants Out?
- Texas Top 10 Sex Offender Arrested In Dallas
- The Fan On The Streets 5/20-5/27
- Super Bowl 50 Site To Be Decided Tuesday
- Jimmie Johnson Races To Record 4th All-Star Win
- Randolph Struggles, Spurs Route Grizzlies In Game 1
- 5 People Hurt In Fort Worth Fight