The FDA released — and later retracted — a list that included more medical facilities across the country that received medicines from the company linked to the meningitis outbreak.
A medical expert tells CBS 11 that the meningitis outbreak that has killed 15 people so far is nowhere near its end.
The U.S. government is asking a federal appeals court to rehear a challenge to a FDA requirement that tobacco companies to put large graphic health warnings on cigarette packages to show that smoking can disfigure and even kill people.
Dozens of weight loss and immune system supplements on the market are illegally labeled and lack the recommended type of scientific evidence to back up their purported health claims, government investigators warn
The Food and Drug Administration on Monday approved a new anti-HIV pill that combines four medicines to combat the virus that causes AIDS.
An Alzheimer’s treatment from Eli Lilly and Co. failed to slow memory decline in two separate patient studies, but the drug did show some potential to help in mild cases of the mind-robbing condition that is notoriously difficult to treat.
The federal government can’t require tobacco companies to put large graphic health warnings on cigarette packages to show that smoking can disfigure and even kill people.
New research finds that a simple modification may make a cancer drug three times more powerful without the side effects of a higher dose. All it takes is grapefruit juice.
If you are one of the many people who have tried all kinds of creams to get rid of stretch marks with no luck, there’s finally some help.
A new FDA approved treatment called Cellulaze targets cellulite from under the skin. Doctors insert a laser through a small incision. It heats up the tissue that holds fat cells together.
A genetic test maker is asking the FDA to approve its personalized DNA test in a move that, if successful, could boost acceptance of technology that is viewed skeptically by leading scientists who question its usefulness.
The Food and Drug Administration has approved the first drug shown to reduce the risk of HIV infection, a milestone in the 30-year battle against the virus that causes AIDS.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Inside Hurricane Harbor’s Newest Ride
- Alito To Tell DFW Lawyers About High Court
- Athletes Pursue Class Action Lawsuit Against NCAA
- Tropical Storm Barry Bears Down On Mexico
- Viral Video: Bear Climbs Tree, Says Hello
- Storm Shelter Rebate Program Reopening
- Fort Worth Chase Ends With Spectacular Crash
- Chicago Evens Series With 6-5 Win Over Boston