North Dallas Apartment Complex Destroyed By FireAn apartment complex caught on fire in North Dallas on Friday afternoon.
McKinney Home Destroyed After Early Morning FireAccording to fire officials, flames broke out just after 2:00 a.m. Friday in the two-story home on Silverlake Road, just south of the Stonebridge Ranch Country Club.
Investigators Blame Lightning For 2 Frisco House FiresFire investigators in the city of Frisco are blaming lightning for two overnight house fires. The blazes were sparked less than seven minutes apart and caused more than $1,000,000 in estimated damage.
Two Dead As Fire Sweeps Through Dallas HomeTwo people died early Tuesday after fire swept through a home in the Red Bird area of Dallas.
Arlington Firefighters Save Dog Using New TechniqueThanks to quick action by some Arlington firefighters, a lucky dog is recovering from an ordeal inside a burning home.
Oil Tank Catches Fire In Navarro CountyAn oil tank caught on fire in Retreat Sunday afternoon.
Highland Village Cops Help Put Out Unusual FireHighland Village police officers responded to the call to help put out an unusual fire early this morning.
Fire Destroys Irving Apartment ComplexAn apartment complex in Irving was ablaze on Friday afternoon.
Firefighters On Safety Mission After Elderly Woman Dies In BlazeDallas firefighters were on the streets of Oak Cliff today, working to save lives after an elderly woman was killed in a house fire. Firefighters fanned out from area fire stations to educate residents and answer safety questions and concerns.
Several Left Homeless After Overnight Fire At Oak Cliff ApartmentDozens of East Oak Cliff residents were chased from their apartments by a massive overnight fire.
VW Recalls Diesel Passats; Wiring Trouble Can Cause FiresVolkswagen is recalling about 91,000 Passat cars with diesel engines because wiring under the body can corrode, overheat and potentially start fires.
Guest Helps Mother & Baby Escape Burning Dallas TownhouseInvestigators said the fire started after the mother left cooking food unattended in the kitchen.