The mayor for the City of Arlington, Robert Cluck, became emotional Tuesday as he addressed the court and the man convicted and sentenced for the murder-for-hire plot to kill him.
The owner of an Arlington strip club was sentenced on Tuesday for the murder-for-hire plot that targeted Arlingon Mayor Robert Cluck and a Dallas attorney who represented the city in a legal battle.
The Arlington strip club owner accused of plotting to kill Mayor Robert Cluck entered a guilty plea Thursday.
The man accused of plotting to kill Arlington Mayor Robert Cluck is scheduled to appear in a federal court on Thursday, and court documents indicate a new turn of events in the case.
A strip club owner was indicted on Thursday in a murder-for-hire case targeting Arlington Mayor Robert Cluck and contract attorney Tom Brandt.
The Arlington strip club owner, who was arrested for allegedly attempting to have two city officials killed, was ordered Friday to remain in custody.
FBI agents raided the Kennedale home of Ryan Walker Grant and found 22 guns and more than 160 rounds of ammo, according to a search warrant.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game
- Man Sentenced To 50 Years For Collin County Cold Case Murder
- Cowboys CB Brandon Carr Joins Ben & Skin
- Despite Tornado Damage Nat’l Polka Fest Kicks Off In Ennis
- North Texas Storm & Tornado Damage Could Reach $250 Million
- KT And Baldwin Ride The Texas SkyScreamer
- Bush Hosts 2nd Day Of Bike Ride For Veterans