Many North Texans woke up in a fog on Thursday morning. While folks in Tarrant County barely saw haze, heavy fog thickened over downtown Dallas.
An extremely thick fog has covered North Texas, with DFW Airport and Dallas Love Field reporting visibilities at 0.0 miles.
North Texans woke up Tuesday to some really thick fog, causing a few problems for the morning rush hour. But there are things drivers can do to stay safe.
Wednesday morning started foggy for much of North Texas, but sunshine is still in the forecast for the day, along with more mild temperatures.
The wildfires burning across the state may make your drive in North Texas dangerous today. The problem is so serious the National Weather Service has issued a Dense Smoke Advisory.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Man Card Court: Salads On Instagram
- NBA Playoff Schedule
- President Obama To Visit Tornado-Ravaged Moore, Oklahoma
- SPCA Bringing Pets From Oklahoma To DFW
- Vets Parade Float Driver Says Train Seemed Still Before Crash
- Red Wings Rolling Against Blackhawks With Howard
- Video Fly-Over Provides Look Into Completed LBJ Express Project
- Cowboys Notebook From Inside OTAs