A big government study has fingered leafy greens like lettuce and spinach as the leading source of food poisoning. Experts repeated often-heard advice: Be sure to wash those foods or cook them thoroughly.
A mysterious and scattered outbreak of the E. coli bacteria is linked to 14 illnesses and one death, health officials say. The reported illnesses were spread across six states.
Latest DFW News
- Advanced Nursing Degree Requirements In Dallas Improve Patient Care
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Police: Family Violence Claims Two More Victims
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead