Ban high school football in Texas? Seriously? Surely that’s nonsense. Actually, it probably is in the Lone Star State. But it is a movement that seems to be gaining some steam in other parts of the country.
Public school districts wouldn’t be allowed to use older football helmets under legislation passed by the Texas Legislature. The Texas Senate gave final approval Monday to a bill that bans schools from using helmets 16 years old or older.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Oakland Tops Texas, 1-0
- I-Team: Storm Shelters Rare In North Texas Schools
- Criticized Curriculum System CSCOPE Will Scrap Lesson Plans
- Fort Worth City Council Briefed On Animal Shelter After CBS 11 I-Team Investigation
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas