Fort Worth Museum Of Science & History
From the final weekend of the State Fair of Texas to a comic convention featuring Stan Lee, there are plenty of events happening across North Texas.
North Texans can experience the historic Titanic voyage in a whole new way, thanks to a special exhibit at the Fort Worth Museum of Science & History.
A leather wallet, perfectly preserved. Perfume vials that still hold the scent of a century ago. “Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition” premieres at the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History in October.
In today’s high-tech world, there’s no shortage of amazing gadgets out there, but there is a shortage of engineers in this country to make them possible. That’s one of the reasons the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History is hosting Engineering Week this week, in hopes of attracting the next generation of engineers.
From the stinky and gooey to the downright gross, a new exhibit opening in Fort Worth examines some of the most disgusting functions of the human body.
Outside or inside, the heat wave is a cool excuse to study science at the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing