On January 11 a ruptured gas line, leak and subsequent house explosion took the life of one man and injured two firefighters. Today Atmos Energy once again was working to repair a gas leak in a residential area.
On Monday leaders with a North Texas non-profit organization remembered a man who died from injuries sustained after a house explosion last week. Victim Scott Deahl lived in a duplex owned by Christian Community Action.
The man who was inside a home that exploded Friday in Lewisville has died.
An emergency situation had emergency crews and utility workers out in the city of McKinney. A major gas leak caused authorities to shut down the intersection of Eldorado Parkway and Stonebridge Drive.
Several people were sent to the hospital after a minivan crashed into a house in Fort Worth. The two-vehicle crash happened on Evans Avenue, near Seminary and Intersate-35.
Repair crews on the Southern Methodist University (SMU) campus are still working to find a gas leak, but the ‘all clear’ has been issued on campus and evacuation orders have been lifted.
A major intersection in Plano is closed down while the FBI investigates a bizarre incident, after a man was found injured along Parker Road early Monday morning.
If the air conditioning unit at your home was manufactured before 2010 expect a common summer repair to cost up to triple the usual amount.
Sam Houston Middle School was evacuated Wednesday following a gas leak, district officials said
Seven people were taken to the hospital after carbon monoxide leaked into a home in the 2400 block of Capri Sunday night.