Arlington police have arrested one suspect and identified four others involved in a hate crime involving graffiti spray painting that included anti-gay slurs, racial slurs, hateful messages and vulgar images.
Police in Arlington are investigating nearly a dozen incidents of anti-gay graffiti in one area. The vulgar messages were reported early Sunday and all happened in one neighborhood.
Plano police are looking for two men they say committed a hate crime in their city. According to authorities, the suspects pistol-whipped an 18-year-old young man after he defended his two female friends from anti-gay remarks.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Oakland Overpowers Rangers, 9-2
- Texas Motor Speedway Firestone 550 Contest
- Rangers RHP Lewis: No Timetable After Rehab Start
- One North Texas Officer Says Ticket Quotas Do Exist…And It May Be A Ticket To A Trophy
- Parts of Granbury Evacuated Under Severe Weather Threats
- 8 Questions For Cowboys At OTAs
- Praise for Firefighter Stan Wilson Both On, Off-Duty
- Rangers Turn Lowe Loose To Make Room For Lindblom