Fort Worth is one of nine in the country to receive a $760,000 grant for after school programs.
More than a dozen Texas communities will share nearly $10.5 million in federal grants to support programs for the homeless.
CBS 11 News has discovered $250,000 in grant money, and a proven equine therapy program in Tarrant County, begging for veterans to take advantage.
Latest DFW News
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury