A judge ruled Tuesday that the TCEQ should have held a hearing about potential harm to nearby residents prior to licensing a remote radioactive waste dump.
On Wednesday, state regulators gave approval to begin disposing of waste.
Environmentalists say trucking the waste on state highways is dangerous and fear the burial site could lead to underground water contamination.
Trucks carrying radioactive waste will likely be rolling along Texas highways as early as April, bound for burial at a dump near New Mexico.
Gov. Rick Perry has raised nearly $103 million in campaign contributions from his first inauguration as governor in 2001 through 2010.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Suspect Fires At Irving Police, Officers Return Fire
- North Texas Man Getting Second Chance At Life
- The Adventures Of Nigel & Whippie: With Montez Bishara
- Will Animals Take Over?
- Idea For A New Rangers Movie
- Ben & Skin: Other Parts Of The Paper
- Killed Youth Pastor Remembered At Memorial
- Children Maced, Dog Killed At Fort Worth Apartment Complex