Former President George H.W. Bush says it’s a good thing his mother wasn’t around for the premiere of an HBO documentary about his life.
HBO’s new documentary on President George H.W. Bush is having its premiere on the Maine coast, which plays a prominent role in the life of the nation’s 41st president.
When Timothy Bradley’s hand was raised as the winner on Saturday, boxing flat-lined. If you take it seriously again, shame on you. It has less credibility these days than WWE.
Documentary filmmaker Jeffrey Roth set out to make “41″ a personal story about former President George H.W. Bush, not a political tale. The film debuts on HBO this Thursday.
Latest DFW News
- Report: Knicks’ Anthony To Have Shoulder Re-Examined; Prigioni’s Wife Wants Out?
- Texas Top 10 Sex Offender Arrested In Dallas
- The Fan On The Streets 5/20-5/27
- Super Bowl 50 Site To Be Decided Tuesday
- Jimmie Johnson Races To Record 4th All-Star Win
- Randolph Struggles, Spurs Route Grizzlies In Game 1
- 5 People Hurt In Fort Worth Fight
- Yahoo Takes Big Leap With $1.1B Deal For Tumblr