A controversial decision was made by the Allen ISD school board on Tuesday night. Trustees approved a re-zoning plan to ease overcrowded schools, but split up a subdivision.
A gas pipeline exploded Tuesday morning in Collin County. The incident happened just after 8:30 a.m. near the intersection of Highway 121 and Highway 5 in McKinney.
Check out how North Texas road construction (and there’s a lot of it) is expected to impact your weekend and your daily commute next week.
While many North Texas highways are now under construction, the DFW Connector project may be creating the biggest traffic nightmare.
A woman was killed in The Colony on Monday morning while trying to cross Highway 121, near Main Street, on foot after her car broke down.
Work is nearly halfway complete on the big DFW Connector Project, on Highway 121 and 114 in Grapevine. But anyone driving in the area this weekend should be on the lookout for major changes.
The construction is badly needed, but it’s causing major headaches for business owners in the area.
According to the police, a driver traveling the wrong direction along Highway 121 in Grapevine caused a crash late Sunday night.
Police don’t think they’ll charge the driver who ran over a Euless man who was killed while changing a tire on Highway 121 near Glade Road yesterday.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado