The accident that has had westbound Interstate-30 in Dallas closed for hours sent half a dozen people to the hospital. The crash near the Trinity River has traffic backed up on I-30, Interstate-35E and Interstate-45.
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has released this year’s list of the 100 most congested roadways and four of the top 10 are in North Texas.
It seems every weekend lately there is at least one major freeway shutdown, and this weekend will be no exception. One of the worst spots in Arlington for construction is going to be all backed up beginning just before midnight Friday all the way through Monday at 5:00 a.m.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Search For Survivors Continues After Deadly Oklahoma Twister
- Thunder Star Kevin Durant Makes $1M Tornado Pledge
- Top 10 Family Cars Of 2013
- Small SUVs Fare Poorly In New Crash Tests
- Road Test: 2014 Kia Cadenza
- Severe Weather Threat Closes Schools Early
- Storms Forming West Of DFW
- Rare $10 Bill Marked For City Of West To Be Sold