A body found over the weekend in northern Hill County has been identified as a 23-year-old woman who had been missing for about a week.
People around the nation had a strong reaction after a fertilizer plant explosion destroyed homes and took lives in the small town of West.
One woman was seriously injured during a natural gas explosion in Hill County on Tuesday morning, near the town of Blum and close to the Brazos River.
In a supreme example of tragic irony, a debilitating fire broke out at the fire department in the Hill County town of Covington Saturday, prompting the mayor to call it a “total loss.”
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado