In a nasty fight involving Dallas’ rich, powerful, and politically connected– a federal judge rules against a Hunt family heir, while handing embattled District Attorney Craig Watkins a public relations victory, if not vindication.
Dallas County District Attorney Craig Watkins refused to appear in court Thursday to answer allegations of prosecutorial misconduct and a possible FBI probe.
They’re known to be cunning and quick, but at Southlake’s Carroll High School the fox is now a symbol of luck and victory.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado