A new push, called “Battleground Texas,” officially launched Tuesday with the goal of seizing shifting demographics to make the Lone Star State eventually winnable for a Democratic presidential candidate.
Canvassers in several predominantly Hispanic neighborhoods in North Dallas are getting the word out to vote in advance of Tuesday’s elections. Several polling groups are expecting more than 12 million Hispanics to vote across the country this year.
A war is brewing in Dallas over the newly redistricted City Council map.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Friends Say Goodbye To Fallen Firefighter
- Texas Tech 8, Baylor 2
- Protesters March Against Monsanto In North Texas
- Escaped Prisoner On The Lam
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder