It has been nearly two weeks since eight children were dropped off at a Dallas fire station, and their mother is set to appear in court on Friday.
Dallas police and Child Protective Services (CPS) are both investigating a case involving eight underage children being left alone.
Police are investigating why a special needs baby was left alone in a Highland Park home.
Fort Worth is one of nine in the country to receive a $760,000 grant for after school programs.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado