A North Texas man has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for the 2011 killing of a homeless man during a crime spree.
A Tarrant County jury sentenced a homeless man to 15 years in prison for attacking a man and biting his nose off during an argument.
A Dallas Police officer is recovering from serious injuries, after he was attacked by a man suspected of being on a drug-induced rampage.
According to statistics, about one out of five homeless Americans are military veterans. NewsRadio 1080 KRLD spoke with one veteran who now lives at a shelter in downtown Dallas.
New information now about the homeless man who was in the Preston Hollow neighborhood…looking for President Bush.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado