house of representatives
The House has re-elected embattled Republican John Boehner speaker. The Ohio lawmaker won a second, two-year term as leader with 220 votes, losing just a handful of votes in the Republican-controlled chamber.
Romney is dragging his own campaign and every Republican down. Republican operatives and House and Senate candidates have conceded as much throughout the month of September.
Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport officials are investigating whether a family member of one of its vice presidents received a scholarship from Congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson, D-Dallas, which could be a violation of its rules.
Apparently Representative Eddie Bernice Johnson asked for a thousand dollar scholarship from the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation be sent directly to her grandsons and great-nephews, and not to their colleges.
Congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson spoke to Mike and Mitch this morning on KRLD to explain why she gave scholarships to her relatives and friends.
An Associated Press investigation claims Republican State Representative Joe Driver from Garland double dipped on travel expenses.
Latest DFW News
- Report: Knicks’ Anthony To Have Shoulder Re-Examined; Prigioni’s Wife Wants Out?
- Texas Top 10 Sex Offender Arrested In Dallas
- The Fan On The Streets 5/20-5/27
- Super Bowl 50 Site To Be Decided Tuesday
- Jimmie Johnson Races To Record 4th All-Star Win
- Randolph Struggles, Spurs Route Grizzlies In Game 1
- 5 People Hurt In Fort Worth Fight
- Yahoo Takes Big Leap With $1.1B Deal For Tumblr