Drivers may need to prepare for changes to certain HOV lanes in North Texas. The changes could include how many people are required to be in a vehicle to use the high occupancy lane.
For a lot of North Texans traveling on Interstate-635/LBJ Freeway equals construction and traffic jams, but engineers across the state are using the roadwork project as a model.
Melanie Kelly’s drive home turned out to be a wild ride she won’t soon forget. “It was really scary.”
TxDot is putting up barricades and shutting down one of the most heavily-traveled HOV lanes in North Texas.
Here’s what you missed Wednesday on the Jay Mcfarland show.
Latest DFW News
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting