For two long years, construction bottlenecked the busy Hulen Street in Fort Worth to just one lane in both directions. But finally, the full flow of traffic is moving once again.
At least one person was seriously injured during a car crash along Interstate-30 in Fort Worth early Monday morning. Two vehicles were involved in the incident.
Construction along the Hulen Street bridge, just south of Interstate-30 in Fort Worth, has been forcing some drivers to avoid the area completely. But those days are about to be over.
One person is dead and the driver of a semi truck is hospitalized after a bizarre accident in the Arlington Heights neighborhood of Fort Worth late Friday evening.
Check out how North Texas road construction is expected to impact your weekend and your daily commute next week.
It was an outcry that forced a major state agency to radically change their plans. Disgruntled residents in one Fort Worth area kept shouting until the NTTA finally heard them.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work