A 20-year-old Fort Worth man received nine life sentences on for committing multiple armed robberies during a two-week period in 2011.
It’s National Pancake Day, and IHOP restaurants are giving away a free stack of pancakes to those who help out a good cause.
A five-hour standoff at a Lewisville restaurant ended early Tuesday morning after the man, said to be a vehicle theft suspect, surrendered to police.
Attorneys filed a lawsuit against IHOP and a local franchise owner, claiming that the restaurant fired four Texas managers because they are Muslim.
The employees of a Dallas IHOP restaurant on Monday morning received quite a scare as an SUV came crashing into their dining room.
A few plates of pancakes, and a spontaneous act from a shy teen girl, have created a moment that has law enforcement officers talking around the world.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing