A federal judge in Dallas has approved an interim plan that distributes some $55 million in assets to bilked investors in a failed Ponzi scheme run by disgraced former Texas financier R. Allen Stanford.
A federal judge in Dallas has ordered 10 years in prison for the final defendant in a $13 million investment scheme mainly targeting the elderly.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Men’s Wearhouse Exec May Not Be Liking The Way Things Look
- Why The Spurs Must Win Game 7
- LeBron Leads Heat To Game 6 OT Win
- The NEW Anchorman 2 Trailer Is OUT!!!
- Altidore Leads US Over Honduras In WCup Qualifying
- Pet Of The Week: Jimmy
- Rick Carlisle Joins G-Bag Nation
- Staubach As A ‘Fan’ Of Romo, Garrett And The Cowboys’ Chances