Cold temperatures that were damaging for North Texas farmers in April could be even more devastating in May. Some of the crops are already too tall to cover.
Moss Haven Elementary School in Dallas is celebrating its history by unveiling a series of sub-irrigation systems that will form a new educational program about agriculture and the environment.
The city of Irving has enacted Stage 2 water restrictions, which further limits the amount of time residents can water their lawns.
Southlake officials are worried if water demand isn’t scaled back they may have to take further water conservation efforts.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing